Hail Damage Repair
Lagunas Interstate Construction
PROFESSIONAL HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR
Is your roof severely damaged from a recent hail storm? You do want to get your roof repaired immediately, however full roof replacement may not be necessary. When homeowners first are considering any type of roof repair, they should not immediately go searching for a roofing contractor. Roofing replacement can be quite expensive. When it comes to the price of getting new roof construction, homeowners will typically find that the average cost at most businesses for replacing a roof is often 10x more than the average cost of repairs. This goes to show that simply because your roof may have some shingles missing or perhaps that the roof is leaking – it does not necessarily mean that you have to receive a completely new roof installation. So when is roof repair necessary?
Hail Damage Repair Service:
When you hire someone to repair a roof, you want to make sure you are working with an expert who is licensed, insured and has the experience to fix your problem. When should homeowners consider getting roof repair?
- If you notice any blocky stains on ceilings after a storm.
- If you see missing, bent, or cracked shingles
- If you see a group of shingles that breaking from their foundation (vulnerable to weather storms, water damage, or mold growth)
- Discolored or dark patches appear on your roof
- Paint on the external surfaces of the house or on the walls inside indicate signs of blistering
- Whenever a homeowner suspects damage after a hail storm, windstorm, or if a tree falls near the home
Get A FREE Hail Damage Repair Estimate — Call Today (618) 802-1213
If your roof is leaking, suffering damage from a weather storm or fallen tree, or perhaps is approaching the end of its lifespan, give us a call right now. We’ll schedule an appointment and dispatch a professional to take a look at your roof, assess the damage, and provide you with a free estimate on any recommended work.